Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chukar, Kamloops Lake, Tribal police.

Re: Chukar, Kamloops Lake, Tribal police.

Pay them little attention. Do what you need to do to get rid of them and go on doing what you want.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

That area is not band land and not in the sparks lake closure (vehicle closure not hunting i might add), they have a problem they can call the COS, they have no power to restrict your right to hunt on crown land. Was there last week and some crazy karen anti was yelling at my buddy saying the area was rules changed oct27 and we were breaking the law, took our licence plates and said "reported us" but didnt know what rules we were breaking or what changed. Hunt away, I know I will be. I might add interfering with a lawful hunt is illegal so get licence plate and name and report them.

Thanks for all the responses, since I haven’t had a call back from any government officials I thought I’d see if my fellow upland hunters had any insights. I’ll be in that area hunting next week, time is getting short, going to chase some birds.
    Scottish by birth, British by law,
    Highlander by the grace of God"
    Anon

Tribal police can suck balls.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

like any unwanted conflict..try to be polite but record everything if you can..licence plates badge number if they have one..ask for their card or contact number ...phone cameras with video are your friend..they show date and time as well as the subtle things like attitude and agressiveness...its funny how most people will change their tune when being recorded

mmm naysayer speaks with forked tongue
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

You are good to hunt there and its legal, ive heard of the same issue with my buddies as of this past season as well. Were you parked at the cemetary?

Unfortunately, the BC Gov had a major section of the Sparks Lake area closed and didn't recind the access closure until the 15th of October (and adjusted the boundary).
    You can see that the southern boundary extended right into the Kamloops Lake shoreline from Savona all the way to Fredrick/Tranquille.
    I stayed away from the Savona area because of this.

The map is not very detailed from that view, a closer view, the active map deom bc wildfire during hunting season from bc wildfire had much more detail and showed that the line was not on the shoreline of kamloops lake but the top of the hill and a distance from the area in question. Second, the closure was for vehicle use not to hunting, the area is a named publicly maintained road and therefore not included in the closure.