Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting with Hounds

Re: Hunting with Hounds

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Slayer View Post
    In hindsight I should have kept a few of your dogs seeing as you're not smart enough to handle them properly... next time I will.
    I know there aren't that many local hound hunters so hopefully this message reaches this moron.
    I didn’t threaten you, I just figured you may want to rethink taking someone’s dogs. Most people don’t take kindly to people stealing they’re dogs. Ive had it happen!
    It would be nice to hear from the guys, and get they’re side.

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    I didn’t threaten you, I just figured you may want to rethink taking someone’s dogs. Most people don’t take kindly to people stealing they’re dogs. Ive had it happen!
    It would be nice to hear from the guys, and get they’re side.
    Not sure what more is needed. The dogs were allegedly loose in a recreation site, which is a no-no unto itself - it’s all worsened by the popularity of that area with non-hunting public.

If the story is true that the dogs came charging through the campsite and harassed people/pets, the owner is due some bad karma.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

not the hounds fault , sounds like the owner did not know where he was, when he let them go..
    I can tell ya, but you know I' ll be lying to you!!!!

I think the bigger question is why did i waste 3 mins of my life reading this drivel?

Glad your dog is okay. Poor decision by the hounds owner. All fault lies with him. It would have been terrible if it was me there, as my dogs would have shredded his hounds to pieces. Unfortunately he would have had a very large vet bill on his hands if his dogs would even have survived. My dogs don’t take kindly to strange dogs getting in their faces. 120lbs of teeth is what they would’ve got. Glad that didn’t happen but the only person at fault would’ve been the hounds owner (no houndsman is that stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire322 View Post
    Not sure what more is needed. The dogs were ALLEGEDLY loose
    there ya go little feller.