Thread: BC Hunting Online Site down

Hybrid View

BC Hunting Online Site down

Morning. Anyone know what’s going on with this site? Been down since Friday night. Can’t buy tags anywhere.

Cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC Hunting Online Site down

Yes, I tried a few times and noticed it too. Second time this season. The first time the site was down I tried service BC in person, they couldn’t do anything but to tell me I have to wait until the site comes back online.

Hopefully these glitches get ironed out as time goes on, but in the meantime it’s frustrating.

Very frustrating indeed. I did buy most of the tags in advance but forgot a couple.

They should have never phased out the good old paper ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bangbangkhan View Post
    Very frustrating indeed. I did buy most of the tags in advance but forgot a couple.

They should have never phased out the good old paper ones.
    They haven’t “phased out the good old paper ones”. I have all paper tags in my wallet. Just go to your local hunting and fishing store and buy them. I get mine at Stillwater in Ladner. Just got a second mule tag there last week. The registration of them is a problem I guess, but I usually buy all mine in the spring when I get my license.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

I’m not sure there’s a difference? You can go to all the same stores and buy tags still?

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    I’m not sure there’s a difference? You can go to all the same stores and buy tags still?
    If the site is down the stores can’t register the tags hence they can’t issue them as well. I tried already….

Maybe they shut it down as a precautionary to a CME which could happen at any moment.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Glad it's not a problem with my computer. I'm in the same boat. I've got all my tags (have since the spring) but my wife? (Those who know, know )
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Looks like it's up and running again, I was just able to sign in.