Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gloves for late fall fishing

Re: Gloves for late fall fishing

Zippo handwarmer - they work great. I find gloves, especially tight fitting and/or wet gloves are not helpful. I can’t fish with gloves as I don’t like the lack of touch when I’m fishing

Simms windstopper fold-overs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest the Land View Post
    So buying bison wool gloves from the Bison farm where bison are raised means that there's a high likelihood that the wool came from that farm - glad we can agree on that.

But still don't understand why you'd rather give your money to China and the Walton family rather than a small business based in North America - whatever floats your boat.

Here's a quote from the Competition Bureau of Canada's website "No false or misleading information can be placed on the label. The product must conform with claims made on the label relating, for example, to type, quality, performance, function, origin, and method of manufacture. "Product of Canada" and "Made in Canada" claims are subject to specific assessment criteria."

Does that sound like Canada "adjusted their laws to make the labeling requirements such that it's easier to hide where the product is made."?

I did not know that " Countries have adjusted their laws to make the labeling requirements such that it's easier to hide where the product is made." Can you please provide a link where I can read more about what countries have done this?
    just watched this and remembered this conversation
    https://youtu.be/kU9g0eioiB4
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach