Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bull moose day..

Re: Bull moose day..

Congrats to the guys and to you Steve! Awesome news , hopefully some stories pop up on the site
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm just trying to get something hunting related posted..other than covid shots.
    It truly is confusing..sort of how many animals are harvested and folks don't feel comfortable sharing photos and stories on a hunting site..hmmmmm
    There are many more capable knowledgeable than i....I feel competent but not exceptional..
    I truly believe a lot of folks would rather loan out their wife and their credit card for 1 month no questions asked..lol than discuss hunting strategies..some do..but...
    Helping others doesn't negate your abilities..or outcomes...I enjoy hearing from hunters that went out..often for the first time..that first step..IS the success.
    Cheers RJ
    Steven
    Good on YOU ! Mr Rupp - You have Helped a LOT of people for Sure ! Cheers RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    Congrats to the guys and to you Steve! Awesome news , hopefully some stories pop up on the site
    Hmm put travel trailer away for the winter got atv ready for plowing today..hope you and go go gadget are good to go for spring bear ?
    Cheers

Cheers
    Steven

Hmm put travel trailer away for the winter got atv ready for plowing today..hope you and go go gadget are good to go for spring bear ?
    Cheers

Cheers
    Steven

yes sir! Can’t wait , best time of the year
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    yes sir! Can’t wait , best time of the year
    Hmm good news..we MUST TRY the upper side of the mountain..lol you guys did so well last 2 trips never got the time for some really cool..productive areas..
    Stay in touch over winter..best to your new arrival..wife..and James also..
    SUSAN tells me I can NOT bring another bear home lol..so I might have to steal a bear loin....ha ha..bring 2 tags..
    Cheers
    Steven

[QUOTE=srupp;2290640]Hmm good news..we MUST TRY the upper side of the mountain..lol you guys did so well last 2 trips never got the time for some really cool..productive areas..
    Stay in touch over winter..best to your new arrival..wife..and James also..
    SUSAN tells me I can NOT bring another bear home lol..so I might have to steal a bear loin....ha ha..bring 2 tags..
    Cheers

will stay in touch for sure. Haha the wife’s kind of the same, she was hoping for something other then bear for the menu. Everyone’s great and healthy. Sounds like a plan
    Member of CCFR

Thumbs up Re: Bull moose day..

Good on you for being who you are Buddy!

And a handful of Congrats to the various hunting parties!
    Going to be a winter of fine dining for those folks!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Exciting stuff. Good to hear so many success stories. Hope I have similar luck with a spike here in reg 3

S Rupp Look forward to pictures from all the receiptants of your guidance . They must post pics LOL
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Hmm these 3 groups were indeed region 5..makes 10 groups successful..since sept..7 of those in region 5.

Srupp
    Gives me motivation and hope for my region 5 moose draw in November ! Congrats to those hunters