Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stone Glacier

Stone Glacier

I just wanted to comment on how amazing the customer service has been with this company I own a few of there products. I had a belt clip I guess you'd call it break, I filled a warranty claim well instead of repairing it they are sending me a brand new belt! I also broke a frame sheet again my misuse (I'm extremely hard on gear and this bag has packed out 4 moose and 4 mule deer all ready) with in a day of filling a repair request I had a phone call from them and the new frame sheet showed up with in a week. If anyone is wondering about the quality of Stone Glaciers gear or the customer service of the company I can say from my personal experience its been nothing but top notch.
    BC Wild sheep society
    BC BCHA
    BC wildlife federation
    RMGA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Stone Glacier

Good to know, I just blew out my WW, front zipper.
    I’m looking into a new pack.
    Kuiu, SG, and M ranch, I’m not quite sure which direction to go.

They were awesome with me too. I bought a sky 5900 pack and couldnt get it to fit properly. They called me up and ran me thru the setup. Unfortunately it would not fit me and I sold it and bought a Kifaru. But I would highly recommend their gear and their customer services top notch

I have always heard great things about their service. Alot of companies now adays don't seem to understand that simple fact
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    Good to know, I just blew out my WW, front zipper.
    I’m looking into a new pack.
    Kuiu, SG, and M ranch, I’m not quite sure which direction to go.
    I have a couple Kuiu…..product and delivery was second to none….but the won’t ship the quick release rifle sling to Canada so you can only use the side pocket and compression straps. SG has a really nice rifle system you can get your rifle in hand quickly without taking the pack off
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    I have always heard great things about their service. Alot of companies now adays don't seem to understand that simple fact
    They are still a small company. The bigger you get the less you care. And to be honest, the less you CAN care.

It's just not feasible to be calling people for one on one tech support when you sell 10,000 of something a month.

Stone glacier isn't quite there yet

Tore my SG pants this year ,sent SG a pic they sent me a brand new pair, could not believe it .Best part I bought them when Wholesale was going out of business paid less than half price.(only 3 pair left and one was my size )

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    They are still a small company. The bigger you get the less you care. And to be honest, the less you CAN care.

It's just not feasible to be calling people for one on one tech support when you sell 10,000 of something a month.

Stone glacier isn't quite there yet
    Fair enough but they are reaching the size of Kuiu and their customer service is horrible.

I get what your saying though for sure.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Id recommend my SG pack any day. Mystery Ranch ive heard great things about as well. kuiu not so great things but i heard they have fixed issues they had
    BC Wild sheep society
    BC BCHA
    BC wildlife federation
    RMGA

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Tore my SG pants this year ,sent SG a pic they sent me a brand new pair, could not believe it .Best part I bought them when Wholesale was going out of business paid less than half price.(only 3 pair left and one was my size )
    I don't think stone glacier even made pants back then, let alone stocked them in Wholesale sports. Maybe thinking of another brand?