Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone stole our best friend!

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Someone stole our best friend!

Believe it or not, someone stole our 13 month old Black Lab! She was on her chain at the house cause my wife was sleeping, my son and I went out looking for deer. I come home tonight to find my wife glassy eyed, tells my son and I Maggie is gone. She was in our yard which is fenced but on the chain cause she has a passion for my BBQ parts. The chain was laying on our patio, not broken, and all our gates were locked. I searched the whole yard, neighborhood and am putting up flyers. Who would steal a families best friend? Anyways, it has been a bad year in our house for dogs, and I sure hope whoever has our Maggie she is being looked after. If not I hope she bites them in the ass and runs. Moosin

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Someone stole our best friend!

Boy what can I say... hope you find her, that really sucks a family pet is one of the family. Good luck and keep us posted!!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

The 'Hummer' Guest

I can only imagine your pain. We hae 'almost' the same, except ours is yellow and 3 years old. She's become a very important part of our family and if something similar happened to us, we'd be devistated. I hope whoever did it gets their 'just reward'.Did she have an ear tattoo by any chance? I understand its possible to get a 'chip' implant these days as well. I'm going to have to look into that.
    Last edited by The 'Hummer'; 11-11-2007 at 08:54 PM.

That ROYALLY ROYALLY SUCKS !!!!!!!! Hope you find her.TK

Oh man that is awful! - I'm so sorry to hear that. I just couldn't imagine someone doing that. The trouble with Labs is that they'd drown you with slobber before they would ever bite you. Makes them easy to steal. My yellow lab headed out with the mailman one time - followed him for about 9 blocks before I found him... Let us know if/when you find her!
    ~D
    Don't wait up.....

Totally uncomprehensible the low level that some people can stoop to. Hope Maggie shows up somewhere soon. Best of Luck.
    "Society will forever judge hunters by their compassion for the animals they hunt." Author, Jim Slinsky

A women never looks so good as when she comes in wet and dirty from hunting.

losing a pet is heartbreaking,having it stolen is infuriating. hope you find your pooch and the lowlife who took her.

is there nothing these low life idiots wont steal.I hope you find maggie, and i hope she chewed them up good.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Sorry to hear about your lab. I would like to help if i can. I'm in Kamloops.

Post a Pic......if you got one...
    Maybe someone on here may notice thier "Neighbor" has a new dog ?

That really sucks......hope she turns up