Thread: Camping locations

Camping locations

Heading up somewhere between rock creek and greenwood first weekend of November, never been that way before anyone have any good camping spots up that way

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Camping locations

I would have had a great spot for you west of Rock Crack, but it burnt in the fires this year, so no go. You can try up Ingram Mtn Rd which is the first left after you cross the Kettle east of Rock Cr (Golf course is on right just before bridge). You’ll have to go a little ways up the road to get past the private land (keep right at all junctions). I saw a few nice spots by the creek up there a few kms. TONs of mule deer up there, but most of the time hang out on the private land/farms.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Re: Camping locations

Are you pulling a travel trailer? I got a 30 footer and have been contemplating the same thing. Is it acceptable to just pull it up the fsr and park it off the side a the road, in a pull out?
    I towed up the Aberdeen a couple a weeks ago and it snowed 3” on us and was a stressful tow back down. Full serve would be nice but riding right outta camp is always better! Hope you find something, let us know!