Thread: Late Season Whitetails Prince George

Late Season Whitetails Prince George

Does anyone have any information about where to start looking for late season(middle of november) whitetails around the PG area? Willing to go about 1.5 hrs in any direction. Any information would be appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Late Season Whitetails Prince George

Pick a spot and go do your research, may just find a diamond in the rough , hell that’s the finest part exploring new area . If it were a spot I had spent time finding snd it held deer I would probably send you in the opposite direction. Maybe I’m just a dink … well ya I am but I can live with that .go explore and have fun . Every new area has something worth seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    Pick a spot and go do your research, may just find a diamond in the rough , hell that’s the finest part exploring new area . If it were a spot I had spent time finding snd it held deer I would probably send you in the opposite direction. Maybe I’m just a dink … well ya I am but I can live with that .go explore and have fun . Every new area has something worth seeing.
    glad the guys who helped me over the years weren’t like you

I have heard it rumored or mentioned that around Vanderhoof may be a good place to look.

PG is a tough deer hunt! Guys with access to private farmland country and locals who do a lot of scouting all do well though!

PM sent ��