Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct.5, SNOWS

Oct.5, SNOWS

This morning while having the morning constitutional, thought I heard snow geese going by here on the Sunshine Coast. This afternoon I was out with the dogs around Trout lake in a old logging slash and there was flock after flock after flock going by, very high up. This evening while I was letting my older dog out to check the perimeter and make sure there wasn't any bad kitties around, there was another flock going by, had to be 2 to 3 thousand very high up.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Oct.5, SNOWS

Always great to hear them, even when you can't see them. Yesterday morning around 6:00 am on my ride in to work I heard snows going over, thousands of them.

We got Oct 5 snow, the stuff that falls from the sky and stays on the ground!!

We also lots of Canada Geese right now along with more ducks then I have seen in a while.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Seemed like all of Monday night they were going over my place. Flock after flock. Sat on the porch and listened for awhile. Love hearing them.
    "Bullshit doesn't need to be countered by anything, just called out for what it is." Edward Teach

I saw my first flock over two weeks ago flying right over the Georiga Street viaduct.

Have heard them quite a bit going over my place over the past few days in Vancouver.

Arrow Re: Oct.5, SNOWS

Lots have been flying over Port for around a week or so now.
    Reports from my buddies in the Arctic are of snow, and that the geese are wandering off now.
    Expect quite the show here very soon.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Just came from tsawwassen ferry

must have been A thousand or more landing beside the hwy for a bite to eat

beautiful sight

Bring BB and #2 this weekend boys

Well they are in heavy in Boundary Bay but they are not coming down for anything in the foreshore ... if you happen to be in one of the farms or parks inland you are having a good time