Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why shoot a spike Buck!

Why shoot a spike Buck!

Here is why !!!! Cut chops off this guy marinated it in a ziplock bag for 1 hr in olive oil half lemon squeezed two gloves of garlic and chopped fresh rosemary salt and pepper. BBQ to medium rare and dang gum !!! That is the best venison on the planet !!!
    moss ball good for aquarium
    Last edited by Blacktail1; 09-30-2021 at 08:19 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Why shoot a spike Buck!

works for me. Looks awesome!!!!

Boom! Looks amazing! Honestly I have never noticed much difference in taste or tenderness from the 4/5 year old ( guessing at age) deer to the 1.5 year olds except the older deer the chops are bigger lol that being said why pass up a deer on the first day you'd shoot on the last day, Im lucky to get deer hunting for more than 5 days in a season...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Wow that looks good...I agree, the best tasting deer for me to this day was my first WT buck I shot, a spike buck that was sooo tender...

To be honest this was my daughters first deer as in my house spikes are only open to first deer members, however this is some of the finest table fare we have had in a good while! Still two kids who have yet to take a deer so beware tasty bucks , fawn doo is a big hit in our house

Damn you Blacktail1, I am trying to lose a few pounds and looking at those succulent chops set off the hunger pangs. Congratulations on your daughter's first deer. You are right, nothing better tasting than a young deer or moose for that matter.

Wow, Awesome !

They look great to me and no doubt very tasty !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Thumbs up Re: Why shoot a spike Buck!

Looks Damn FINE to me!!

Cheers!
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

So. Day two. Were you able to pass the bones or did that little guy get his revenge...