Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on Princeton deer hunting

Re: Thoughts on Princeton deer hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron600 View Post
    I thought hunter registration #'s have been steadily going down over this years. Is this not the case?
    I don't have that data ... it certainly doesn't seem like it from what I can see. I started hunting in 2007. Every spot iv become familiar has gotten busier.

So in my own experience, it's gotten busier.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    It's only over hunted near the roads.

And beware, when people say "princeton" it could generally mean from tulameen to keremeos.

Don't be like me when I started hunting and think Princeton literally meant 2km out of town. Because in that case, yes, it's overhunted!
    Princeton meant Whipsaw to me!!
    But, yes, you are right., that many folks sure have "expanded" on the word (and area "Princeton")
    I always knew it included south and north and a little bit east.
    But come on folks....when you hit Merritt or Hedley....you are not hunting Princeton! ....lol
    I give folks the USA border, but not if you are closer to Osoyoos than Princeton.

It really worth it, I can assure that !

Uhm, I’m just going to bite my tongue here
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

It ain’t no secret, that’s for sure lol

just don’t be like this guy: https://www.pentictonwesternnews.com...own-princeton/

Quote Originally Posted by upperleftcoaster View Post
    It ain’t no secret, that’s for sure lol

just don’t be like this guy: https://www.pentictonwesternnews.com...own-princeton/
    And some wonder why Lower Mainlanders, sometimes referred to in a derogatory fashion as "604's" by the Locals are so loved by the Locals.
    Our Son lives pretty close to their, said it was quite the talk of the Town for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    And some wonder why Lower Mainlanders, sometimes referred to in a derogatory fashion as "604's" by the Locals are so loved by the Locals.
    Our Son lives pretty close to their, said it was quite the talk of the Town for awhile.
    I still think that guy was posing for the anti hunters as a publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by wos View Post
    I still think that guy was posing for the anti hunters as a publicity stunt.
    Having witnessed some pretty stupid acts performed by "hunters" I think that the guy likely wasn't an "anti."
    In this case, I doubt if someone who is against hunting, i.e. an "anti" would go as far as shooting an arrow into a deer.
    I believe he was found to be a liscenced hunter and gun owner.
    But heck, who knows ??

Urgh what a tool just got a little queezey reopening this thread seriously... Wtf man ..he could have seriously hurt someone and made us all look like crap as hunters... Then again seems hes a poacher not a hunter... Two days damn seems like he really put the effort in fking people man hope he gets a lifetime ban