Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On TV NOW

Re: On TV NOW

You guys all retired? Im busy working ��

Quote Originally Posted by blacksn95 View Post
    You guys all retired? Im busy working ��
    I got seriously hurt at work..10 years ago 38 years as a Paramedic..
    Today is financial planning for the future..rolling around 3 quarters on the desk..which to draw down on first..lol
    Seriously this week is financial planning
    Next week putting stuff no longer needed on Kijiji..etc but ALWAYS time for hunting site..
    Oh ya I'm the safety line for a couple of fly in moose hunts..I constantly monitor their check in messages..
    Then watch my wife cut the lawns..supervisor. ..lol
    Srupp
    Back to work young man

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    I got seriously hurt at work..10 years ago 38 years as a Paramedic..
    Today is financial planning for the future..rolling around 3 quarters on the desk..which to draw down on first..lol
    Seriously this week is financial planning
    Next week putting stuff no longer needed on Kijiji..etc but ALWAYS time for hunting site..
    Oh ya I'm the safety line for a couple of fly in moose hunts..I constantly monitor their check in messages..
    Then watch my wife cut the lawns..supervisor. ..lol
    Srupp
    Back to work young man

LOL... Dont worry I'm working, have to keep supporting CPP one way or another though not sure what will be left by the time I retire though ......

Just checking in when I have a spare moment only way to keep me sane is hunting site and the Dream of getting out on the weekends...

Hmm wife was indeed cutting the lawns when a legit 4 point walked up withinorth 15 feet of me..did I mention it's 4 pt. season..lol

I knew a forensic auditor who took part in carefully looking over the CPP and her views it is sound good..as is BC PUBLIC PENSION for public workers it must be 2 years after being part of the audits BC PUBLIC PENSION Raised its pensions for life..mine went up $65 month for life.I never heard of increasing pensions..ever.
    Hmm 38 years at the same job..deserve pension..so will you.
    Cheers
    Srupp