Quote Originally Posted by jagen mit DDrs View Post
Seems like you don't know enough about DD vs GWP to have a conversation about this.
To try to educate somebody that trained and tested DDs in Canada,US and Germany about what is a DD,is pretty "ballsy".
By the way,most Weims in this country are not Hunting dogs any more.To sift through the shit that is produced,just to get a decent hunting dog in the Weims compared to what is produced as a standard within the DD world is not comparable.

Anybody that sells GWPs as DDs is setting themselves up for lawsuit since the name. Deutsch Drahthaar,is a Trademark registered name under Vdd.e.V .
Besides,he is starting out wrong to pump out pups by lying to the potential buyers of what the dogs are.

Rainer
No, seems like I succeeded in winding you up Rainer. I am German, and very familiar with the difference in standards between North American and Deutschland when it comes to many things, dogs included. I’m just a bit over all the pretentious talk by trainers and hunters. Train your dog to the best of your ability, and then shut up and go get some birds!