Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoot whitetails

Shoot whitetails

So I called the biologist in kamloops yesterday to ask him some things about moose and mulies having trouble in region 3 basically he told me since the whitetail deer moved in and started spreading brain worm populations have gone down with some small rises but mostly down and theres nothing we can do but shoot whitetail does to try and drop their population to prevent our moose and mule deer from getting wiped out only have whitetail their open in November

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shoot whitetails

You’ll definitely catch a few here, come on Lips, don’t let me down! K

This is a true fact look it up dont take my word for it

I see more every year around Kamloops, I am going to target them for the first time this year

I can't be the only one that thinks this is another Troll thread started by the same girl. ????

Trolling again for sure…

They can't be doing that much damage to moose population if you saw a truck with 32 moose in the back of it like you claimed in your other thread. Seems like jelvis' ******ed cousin has shown up.

I wish the biologists would push for a WT season in Reg 2 on the basis that I've had to change hunting areas multiple times because there are more WT than BT and Mule

I’ve had WT in my yard in Whiterock, so there definitely should be a season in Region 2, but hoping the government will start listening and use science to regulate hunting is just going to end in disappointment.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

JAZZIE has returned
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......