Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Kid, brings home the Bacon

Re: The Kid, brings home the Bacon

Big *******, congrats. I'm would think the wolves and bears would take these guys out the first chance they get. Maybe that will help keep them in check in BC.

Congrats to the young hunter and his Pops.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    cool nipples
    lol, you made me go back and look. Could hang your caulk boots on those. To the OP congrats to your son.
    "Bullshit doesn't need to be countered by anything, just called out for what it is." Edward Teach

Great shooting young man congrats!

Hmm Farewell canyon ? Only heard of them on the other side of hwy 20.
    And yes exellent shot too
    Srupp

I am going to keep a keen eye out for some wild bacon as I'll be travelling through there in a couple weeks. [ be kind of cool to run into some ]

Pig breeds like large black and hearford naturally grow tusks. Yes farmers do trim them because they hurt like hell when you get whacked. All pigs will go farrel naturally but are also easily domesticated. That is a nice pig there and you guys should eat well off it. Congrats

[QUOTE=Drillbit;2281185]Put the boat away after a long summer of reeling in some beauty fish, and decided to take the boys and see if we could find a nice bear.

We found something else haha.

The Kid made a good shot, broadside on the run, and the Wild Pig slid to

Anybody know how to photoshop the pigs halter we led it out with after feeding it grain and tailgate out the picture? We were pretty exited and almost forgot to take a picture before we loaded it into the truck.

[COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=&amp]

Had a good talk with the MOF Invasive species boss today. I was tracked down and told to hurry up and report it (have 30 days from the date of kill). Thanks to whoever forwarded my info……was on here less than 24 hours….

I planned on heading back out this weekend to try and find more but apparently they don’t want them shot now. They’re going to try and trap them and don’t want them spooky.

Also learned some are diseased up and shouldn’t be ate. Then got the call from the butcher and the meats ready, but now I’m kind of not sure about it. It was a healthy looking pig and the meat was all good and clean, no stink, no worms. Should be ok?

Hmm if your uncertain..drop 1 steak by..check on me in a week..lol..

I have a friend here who is a professional photographer...AND has a sophisticated photo editing software program..I will check with Garry regarding your photo.

Seriously doubt any issues with the meat...just more successful to trap pigs.and certainly ones not pushed.
    Cheers
    Srupp