Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a hunting partner.

Re: Looking for a hunting partner.

Good morning.
    I am looking for a hunting partner for big game. Have shot goffers, muskrat, coons, skinned them all. I have all the gear (I think) and will certainly chip in for any expenses. Just picked up a 270.
    This would give me the enjoyment of a lifetime. Please get back to me. Even if only to have a chat. Thanks Murray

For new members, put your location in your profile or signature. It will help people more local to you to meet up for hunting partners.

I am in Kamloops, and would appreciate someone local to hunt with. I often go with my wife or alone, which is great - but would like to meet more people as we moved here just before COVID hit and it's been slow getting to meet new people in the area.

NH3
    NFA, CCFR, BCWF

Pneves
    I am a new hunter as well.
    Please reply and lets have a chat. Maybe we can get together and hunt.
    Murray

Anyone thinking of coming to Squamish, I was told at the local range AGM, there is no more target shooting in the Squamish Valley, of any kind within 400yrds of any FSR so be prepared to hike in. You can still partake in hunting, but target blasting is soon to be gone out there. Too many yahoos shooting and the amount of people camping up there, cars all over the road etc makes it a nightmare. I live here, and it's so busy up there now it's not even fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    guys dont be scared...get a gps messenger device like a garmin inreach. tell people your plans, join local gun ranges/hunting clubs and go have fun!
    Excellent advice!!