Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i pulled the trigger

Re: i pulled the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Why do you insist on ruining someone else's thread? If you want to post pictures of "your" deer then start another thread and stop hijacking this one..
    Hmmm...Insist on ruining...Dunno, was asked for a picture, and provided a picture. Well, two pictures.
    As to the quotations, are you perhaps insinuating that the deer in question wasn't mine?

For a mod, you definately aren't very objective are you?

And as for hijacking, you still haven't deleted your posts that are off "topic" yet have you?

All I'm saying is that of all the threads that are ongoing here, why take it upon yourself to delete posts from one? Are you going to read all of the active threads and delete posts that don't fit YOUR criteria of what is acceptable for a given thread?

Thanks again for ruining this thread. If you don't like the way I run this site then be my guest and surf somewheres else. After deleting 15 unrelated post that didn't pertain to this thread and asking you to leave it alone you still insisted to stir the pot.

Enjoy your two week time out.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by David Heitsman View Post
    Baiting issues aside: is there not some hybridization going on with that deer?
    Thats what i thought also, but i have never seen any mulies anywhere near this farm for miles.. The tail, ears colour all point to a whitetail.

Quote Originally Posted by agaucher View Post
    Nah just splitting tines. Awesome buck duke, id like to get one like that in Sask!
    Hey thanks i really injoyed this 1st baited hunt, would i do it again probably not,, i enjoy walking, stalking to much.. oh theres much bigger ones that will fall on Nov 23rd stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    Don't let those ill advised comments from persons previoous prevent you from enjoying the site....

Great buck.....We just tend to go on tangents...
    Thanks i did vent alittle , and i sorry, . I'm an ex-B.C'rrrr myself from ft st john. and thought baiting was the most nut ball idea also.

I just deleted 15 post that had nothing to do with this thread and went off track like a train hauling in central BC.

Nice deer Dukester.
    Thanks i owe you one.

Thanks again for ruining this thread. If you don't like the way I run this site then be my guest and surf somewheres else. After deleting 15 unrelated post that didn't pertain to this thread and asking you to leave it alone you still insisted to stir the pot.

Enjoy your two week time out.
    have no problem locking this one out .. no worries on my part..

Middle to upper, lower fraser valley mountain

Very nice buck there.

I also enjoy the humor in others as well, as long as it doesn't become offensive. Debates are a great part of Canada.........
    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

I'm a vegetarian. I eat things that eat vegetables..........

hmmmmmmmm, seems this discussion got terminated
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Nice job Duke, congrats on taking a great buck. Cut and wrap time.