Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O'Toole now saying he plans to keep OIC till a full review is done

Re: O'Toole now saying he plans to keep OIC till a full review is done

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    Hard to admit that the Conservative leader just stuck it to the Conservative sheep. This guy is a Tool. He broke away from his party's platform because he has no idea, plans or concepts on what he will do as leader. Sounds like a liar to me.
    #fakenews
    Please tell us who you trust more than O'Toole AND has a
    chance of getting the Turd out of power.
    Vote conservative as it is our ONLY hope!

I just emailed my local (Conservative) MP to say I will not be voting for him this election. PPC for me. I have had it with the Cons....

This belongs in "Politics and debates."

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    Hard to admit that the Conservative leader just stuck it to the Conservative sheep. This guy is a Tool. He broke away from his party's platform because he has no idea, plans or concepts on what he will do as leader. Sounds like a liar to me.
    #fakenews
    I know you are probably just trolling here, but your comments on this post and a couple of others do nothing to help reverse the affects of C71 or the OIC. On the other hand if you truly believe what you have posted then you are politically naive. There are only two parties who will form Government in this country. Either the Liberals or the Conservatives. The Liberals have shown you their intentions already. The Conservatives have a better way forward, but have to be careful how they deliver their message. This election will be won or lost in eastern Canada ( Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes). You don't have to like it, but you have to live with the result. Eastern Canada does not like fringe parties like the PPC or Maverick party and therefore neither will ever form Government in this country. Voting for either of these parties is akin to voting for the Liberals and erodes the support needed by the Conservatives. If you are a conservative, then vote for the party that has a chance of forming government. Remember that what gets stated on the campaign trail and what actually happens once in power are two totally different things. Just look at the Liberals past promises, they never delivered on. You may not like the Conservative party, but if you are a firearms owner and want to keep your firearms, you only have one choice - Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    I know you are probably just trolling here, but your comments on this post and a couple of others do nothing to help reverse the affects of C71 or the OIC. On the other hand if you truly believe what you have posted then you are politically naive. There are only two parties who will form Government in this country. Either the Liberals or the Conservatives. The Liberals have shown you their intentions already. The Conservatives have a better way forward, but have to be careful how they deliver their message. This election will be won or lost in eastern Canada ( Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes). You don't have to like it, but you have to live with the result. Eastern Canada does not like fringe parties like the PPC or Maverick party and therefore neither will ever form Government in this country. Voting for either of these parties is akin to voting for the Liberals and erodes the support needed by the Conservatives. If you are a conservative, then vote for the party that has a chance of forming government. Remember that what gets stated on the campaign trail and what actually happens once in power are two totally different things. Just look at the Liberals past promises, they never delivered on. You may not like the Conservative party, but if you are a firearms owner and want to keep your firearms, you only have one choice - Conservative.

Exactly ^^^

I really hate the politicking BS around firearms especially BUT I'd rather a punch me in the face than evisceration. VOTE CONSERVATIVE!!!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I am ok with him stating he would review it... then make an informed decision to withdraw it. Get some liberal votes who would not take kindly to a blatant removal of the system, but a logical look and removal will work. ��

What VLD has said ! The Conservatives need to be careful how they present during the campaign to the antis .That’s just my opinion though !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !