Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition link: Stop the Coyote Cull in Stanley Park!

Re: Petition link: Stop the Coyote Cull in Stanley Park!

Quote Originally Posted by PrecariousPhoto View Post
    I’ll sign anything that will enable more Vancouverites to get bit by wild animals.
    This was a good laugh. Im with ya there!

Ahhhh... I’m basking in the glow of yoga/kegel/man-bun people being eaten by coyotes! Well, that and I just finished watching One Upon a Time in Hollywood, and man, do those hippies get eaten by that dog! Tarantino is a twisted phuc!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

I'm unaware that it's the intent of CO's to decimate the population or just thin it out?? I'm all for the thinning out
    scenario, it's obvious they have no predators, including man, in the park and they should be controlled.
    Yes, people are stupid but you can't fix that according to Forest Gump! This is "similar " to problem with geese in
    Vernon, the minority bleeding hearts don't want a cull of them, even though the numbers dictate otherwise. I
    am all for the man-bun cull though!!!������

I’d like to see the coyotes left alone as well. They’re keeping the rodent population in check and if they eat a few stupid people; well, we’re that much further ahead by leaving them alone.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Well I for one signed the petition due to the fact that when predators don’t fit in with city folk lifestyle it’s ok to kill them. Let them have a taste of what the northern folks deal with let’s get the balance back to park with elk ,wolves and grizzlies.

Ridered you nailed the one point that my wife made. She grew up a few blocks from Stanley and misspent her youth there. The explosion of rodents (read “rats”) that will occur if they remove a bunch of coyotes will be incredible.

People seem to forget that coyotes are VERY adaptable, and breeding and litter size increase in direct proportion to threat to the pack. If they kill 50% of the pack, the remainder will breed like rabbits (who will also breed like rabbits if 1/2 the ‘yotes are gone) and the gain will be zero in a year or three.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Ridered you nailed the one point that my wife made. She grew up a few blocks from Stanley and misspent her youth there. The explosion of rodents (read “rats”) that will occur if they remove a bunch of coyotes will be incredible.

People seem to forget that coyotes are VERY adaptable, and breeding and litter size increase in direct proportion to threat to the pack. If they kill 50% of the pack, the remainder will breed like rabbits (who will also breed like rabbits if 1/2 the ‘yotes are gone) and the gain will be zero in a year or three.
    Some say the same about wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Some say the same about wolves.
    Unless they actually know something about wolves

Yes indeed there are reasons why wolves were able to be eradicated in the USA, while coyotes try as they might kept a perfectly healthy population going despite American’s best efforts.
    Rule # 1 No talking about undies. yours or anyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by precariousphoto View Post
    i’ll sign anything that will enable more vancouverites to get bit by wild animals.
    you win he webbernet for today--lmffao