Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda atv camo wrap ripoff

Re: Honda atv camo wrap ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    IN another forum he said it is a 2013. And Complaining it has no warranty. LOL!
    Really well then

Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    IN another forum he said it is a 2013. And Complaining it has no warranty. LOL!
    Well, I’m not really sure what to say then if that’s the case other than some people’s expectations are not in line with reality.

This sounds like a dealer installed option and not stock on the machine so if anything it would look badly on the dealer and not Honda as a manufacturer. But on a 8 year old machine? Some things deteriorate with age regardless of use. Heck, didn’t it hit 40+ degrees earlier this summer out there….?

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    I'm always leary of 'upsell' items on anything & never take the bait. Prime example is extended warranty. Money cow for the company & extra commission for the the salespeople. If you have a durable product there should be no need for any warranty.

I have to ask, camo on an ATV? By the time you park the thing anything wild within miles will have vacated, won't be waiting around to admire the camo on you or your vehicle.
    When you park your ATV in an out of the way spot to explore further on foot it is kind of nice to have it not stick out like a sore thumb if you are going to be away from it for a time. It is unlikely that anyone thinks that wildlife is somehow not going to see them on their quad. If it's camo or bright yellow, it's not going to make much difference but I have come upon moose and deer on the trail that just looked at me as I passed within feet of them on a quad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    I'm always leary of 'upsell' items on anything & never take the bait. Prime example is extended warranty. Money cow for the company & extra commission for the the salespeople. If you have a durable product there should be no need for any warranty.
    Unless you own a late model Harley Davidson
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm