Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Guy

Re: New Guy

If you have a hard time getting a mentor to show you the ropes, band together with other newbs. You learn faster that way by sharing what you've all learned. That's how I did it. We started out ignorant and learned fast.

Welcome to the forum you duckers!

now hows about a joke?
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    How hot is your daughter and is she coming?what kind of beer and whiskey?do you always bring lunch?
    Very important info here! Thanks for brining it to light!

McFish and McMac... I solo hunt any day at Boundary. Usually afternoons. PM me if you want to get out midweek.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymac View Post
    New waterfowl hunter here as well. Been primarily after big game the last couple years, but I want an excuse to hunt every weekend, so waterfowl is the answer haha.

Anyone have a highlighted map of where exactly in Boundary Bay you can walk out and hunt? Same with Pitt Marsh. I've been staring at the map and surfing the forum, but can't seem to find any straightforward answers. I obviously don't expect anyone to give away their spots, but just a general outline of where it is ok to hunt in both these spots would be fantastic.

See ya out there, Scott.

Mikey

My advice is go to pitt-addington on a non hunting day, and do a quick scout. I was there on sat and the birds were everywhere. Chest waders and a dry bag are a must. The water is really high now so you can motor for most of it.