Thread: 8-12 Hunt Buddy wanted Sept long weekend

8-12 Hunt Buddy wanted Sept long weekend

I live in Vancouver and am headed to 8-12 to try and harvest my first deer with a bow . I will be using a cross bow. I would enjoy if someone came with me as it makes it easier spotting with 2 hunters. I was planning to leave Vancouver Friday Sept 3 and return Sept 6. I will not be camping but coming back to town to sleep in a motel. I will primarily hunt from my truck. I have harvested several deer, just never with a bow. My preference is a new hunter as I enjoy teaching, but I am open to any hunter that wants to come with me.
    "Remember all boys grow up wanting to be just like dad"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 8-12 Hunt Buddy wanted Sept long weekend

Just out of curiosity, where is this town with the motel you are going to stay in?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Hi,
    I would like to go. I have both cross bow and compound bow.

I used to hunt the southern part of that MU years ago. In that part the nearest settlement was Bridesville and Osoyoos and rock creek a distance to the east and west. Westbridge also skirt it on the east side. Kelowna is to the west of the MU with MU 10 separating it from Rutland (Kelowna). It just seems like there is quite a lot of daily travelling time involved.
    Last edited by Jagermeister; 09-01-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"