Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logan Lake gun range

Logan Lake gun range

The Tremont Creek wildfire hit our range hard and every structure is burnt to the ground. We have blocked the road into the range and it is closed until we can rebuild and pass inspection.
    I am hoping for next summer, but time will tell.
    Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Logan Lake gun range

Very Sorry to Hear this- Get some Raffles of Outdoor products going like Ashcroft has done to raise funds ! You will sell out ! jmo RJ

I’m not a member, but I’m close enough.. if you guys need a hand with clean up or rebuilding don’t hesitate to reach out !

pretty sure our range down here is fine and can take on new members if you’re looking for somewhere to shoot, not a terribly far drive from Logan lake.

Oh man that sucks, but yes get some raffles going and possible work camps?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Sorry to hear this. I also support the idea of raffles for fundraising to fix your range. I'd buy a few tickets!! All the best.
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Very Sorry to Hear this- Get some Raffles of Outdoor products going like Ashcroft has done to raise funds ! You will sell out ! jmo RJ
    I’m up for this! Where do I send the dough?

I'm in as well. What a shame - I loved that little range. Please post up once you have work parties. I'm in Abbotsford but I'll head over to LL to help however I can with that range rebuild.

The quick way to raise funds would be to run a 50/50 draw now and another in the spring (or earlier) and another. I think a whole raft of good hunters and gatherers on here would be happy to participate. The more that go in, the higher the prize.
    I'm in when you get it up and running.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Thanks for the support and ideas.
    We are holding a directors meeting later this week to discuss our options and to start the ball rolling.
    The fire also burned out the cross country ski trail system, which is a heartbreaker for the volunteers who work hard to maintain the trails.
    Any burned areas are closed to Oct 15th at the earliest and then danger trees must be felled, so we have a bit of work to do.
    I will post up what kind of fund raising we come up with and updates on the rebuild.
    Maybe I will finally get that steel gong up!

I was a member, and occassional day visitor ever since.
    Sad to hear.
    Happy to make a donation once you have set up a restoration fund.