Thread: Will never have to buy another ball again

Will never have to buy another ball again

Sako keeps added to her stash every time we go into Mundy Park when we're near the outdoor lacrosse box,,,,,must have close to 60 lacrosse balls now. There's obviously quite a few balls that bounce over the screen that get lost in the brambles and bush which are almost impossible for a person to find, let alone get into in the first place without getting scratched all to hell.

Not so much for a dog with a good nose, though. The rubber they're made out of must have a particular scent that my dog hones in on. Sako has also found a whack of Chuck-it balls , as well, in Tynehead Park in Surrey. Maybe time to set up a stand so she can make some money. Those balls are about $6-7.00 a piece. lol

Your dogs find this kind of stuff?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Will never have to buy another ball again

Or donate to a Local youth Lacrosse team ..........

Good Dog, mighty kind to donate, worthy of a Mike McCardel (spelling?) Story.

Good share, even better Dog.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    Or donate to a Local youth Lacrosse team ..........

Good Dog, mighty kind to donate, worthy of a Mike McCardel (spelling?) Story.

Good share, even better Dog.
    That's the actual plan,,,,but the season is over now. I'll have to get in touch with the association. Don't really care about getting the story.

My Lab did baseballs.

Some sick prick was putting antifreeze into tennis balls at tynehead and a couple other dog parks in surrey awhile ago so be careful what your pooch is picking up
    a bad day hunting is awwwwwwww who cares as long as your hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkes3 View Post
    Some sick prick was putting antifreeze into tennis balls at tynehead and a couple other dog parks in surrey awhile ago so be careful what your pooch is picking up
    Good to know. I keep my griff away from tennis balls because they are so abrasive! The newer they are the worse they are on the enamel of the dog's teeth.

My girlfriend and her lab use Mundy a lot... We have lots of lacrosse balls too. Lol

I used to take My chocolate lab to MAP in Langley during softball season on the back 2 diamonds its high grass .My sons team always had lot of extras ...

Geez MC, a good Canadian Kid like you should be training your dog the Real Canadian way - with Hockey Pucks, not other things.
    Our mutts ( Real Canadian Dogs ) love to go to the outdoor rink and chase pucks around as I shoot them ( the pucks, not the dogs ) from end to end.
    Alas, the younger one loves to retrieve them but needs to take a chunk out of the puck each retrieve. I have a shelve full of half or 3/4 pucks at the cabin.
    On the other hand, the old boy retrieves to my hand, good dog.
    At the Hope Dog Park there's a softball field next to it, sometimes the yahoos like to practice hitting by hammering the balls into the Dog Park. Most of us gave up on tossing them back so now we let the dogs chew the crap outta the balls them throw them back. The Yahoos finally caught on and now set up so the balls are flying in a different direction.
    Sako has a nice collection there - those Chuck - Its are worth a few litres of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Geez MC, a good Canadian Kid like you should be training your dog the Real Canadian way - with Hockey Pucks, not other things.

Sako has a nice collection there - those Chuck - Its are worth a few litres of gas.
    Got about 100 lacrosse balls right now. I noticed some upper level field lacrosse teams playing now at the Coquitlam town Centre fields. May have to approach them. I think thy have kibble written all over them since it's Sako who's doing all the work,,,,,although some gas is not not a bad idea at all. lol

He's NOT your buddy, buddy!