Thread: Shulaps maps?

Shulaps maps?

Is there a map available including hiking trails in the Shulaps Range? I'm thinking Hog Creek, Brett Creek, and trails from the Yalakom side too like Lamare Lake, Burkholder Creek.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shulaps maps?

I am not aware of any trail maps. It used to be only horse trails but the mountain bikers have an extensive trail system through the shulaps now.

Find or make your own trail, that's what I did many times out in the Yalakom.
    There is a lot of open country and I don't get lost easily.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

I haven't been to Lamare for years, but I know there is a trail leaving the rec site that (at least at that time) was used by guys on quads.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    I haven't been to Lamare for years, but I know there is a trail leaving the rec site that (at least at that time) was used by guys on quads.
    That trail is just a couple clicks in from the rec site.
    I never bothered going in there as usually I was going much further in.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Have a look at ClubTread or All Trails there should be some info there . I would like to defer hunt that area as well . Did over 30 years ago but don’t have a clue how to find the place I was at 30 years ago
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !