Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ear protection while hunting?

Re: Ear protection while hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by Huk View Post
    Very comfortable, wore them for over 5 hours at the range one day. Could hear the guys talking over a couple bays, but the shots were very quiet. Don’t get the wind noise like I do with the Walker Razors. Probably around 15 hours now and haven’t charged them since my initial charge. I didn’t connect the Bluetooth because I don’t listen to music or want to talk to anyone on the phone when at the range or in the bush. Put them in and forget about them. I was half way up the hill leaving the range when I remembered I still had them in.
    Thanks! I'm going to order a pair. Your review sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! Much appreciated.

Also post your review when you get them, sounds promising.

Awesome review. I’ve been looking for something similar to these. I might give them a try. I was hoping for something without the cord between but if it doesn’t get caught on much it can be dealt with.

I didn’t have an issue with the cord. You can tighten it up to make it shorter, also comes with a clip to attach to the back of your shirt.
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians.

Ordered today. I have delivered to my Blaine PO Box so should have it in a couple of weeks. I'll post after trying them out.

Thinking of picking up the Axil GS X 2.0s.

Anyone tried the newer version?

Any more comments from you guys that have had the original GS X over the past year or so?

Not looking to use at the range, just in the field

Any long term reviews on the Axil earpro? Anyone try ISOtune?

I've got bad tinnitus and a damaged ear drum, shooting without earpro is not an option. Wondering if there are any other brands folks would recommend? Willing to spend some coin for quality ones.

Thanks