Thread: Not very sportsmen like.

Not very sportsmen like.

Was coming home from chase yesterday and stopped in at the deep hole east of pritchard..

Couple guys in there early twentys where passing some salmon onto there dad to reduce there possesion limit...
    When i asked how clean the fish where they replied they killed the female chinook to feed to their dogs.

I replied i hope there joking they said they have hounds that require alot of protein..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Not very sportsmen like.

im out that way ALLL time,,,,,,living in barnhartvale,,,im only hop-skip-jump,,,,,,,,,every year im from cambell creek,,(wildlife park),,,,all way to chase,,,,,,,fishing that whole stretch all year long,,,,and huntin season in fall,,,,,,im always keeping my eyes open for yahoos like that,,,every year always a couple/few out on the south thompson doin shit like that,,,wish i was with you,,,over the years,,,,,have reported a handfull,,,,and i know from talking to CO later on that a couple where caught and ticketed
    Last edited by B-rad; 08-24-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    Aim small,,miss small

Report them on the spot.
    I do.
    Just not right in front of them, especially when alone.

Whats wrong with reporting right in front of them and reporting them alone? Since you love reporting, have at 'er.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluachesi View Post
    Whats wrong with reporting right in front of them and reporting them alone? Since you love reporting, have at 'er.
    It would be foolhardy to report them them then and there because people that have no regard for the law are more likely to get physical and kind of force me to bear spray them in the face... come to think of it maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Kluachesi View Post
    Have you ever heard of the RAPP line? Have you no respect for our resources? You’re pretty quick to judge, Mr One Post…

Quote Originally Posted by CranePete View Post
    Have you ever heard of the RAPP line? Have you no respect for our resources? You’re pretty quick to judge, Mr One Post…
    It's okay.
    I know folks like him over the years.
    They also hate CO's more than everyone else.

Sad part is, there are still plenty of folks out there that hunt that feel/think they are privileged and that the rules dont count
    for them or have no respect for them.
    They are kind of the "hard done by" folks in society you could say.

Also a newb on HBC, 2nd post.
    So, there you go.
    Probably drives his truck thru the Fraser as well