Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tent

Tent

Ok im looking for a few ideas on a Portable Shelter that i can pack into my Forerunner and live in on a Job site. . like a Army size tent thats not too big but not too small too. . set up and live in on a camp site or road side near my Job site in the Summer and Fall to collect my L.O.A. Has to be Durable and cozy . i will build whatever i need to set it up and live in for months on end.. so yes .. looking for ideas..
    " Never tell me the Odds "

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tent

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN TOP SNIPER View Post
    Ok im looking for a few ideas on a Portable Shelter that i can pack into my Forerunner and live in on a Job site. . like a Army size tent thats not too big but not too small too. . set up and live in on a camp site or road side near my Job site in the Summer and Fall to collect my L.O.A. Has to be Durable and cozy . i will build whatever i need to set it up and live in for months on end.. so yes .. looking for ideas..

why not a nice 12x10 canvas wall tent with a wood stove and a cot ? Could probably make that pretty comfortable.

I just got one of these. I haven't set it up yet but it's going to be my new car camping tent.

https://gazelletents.com/

I haven't used the Gazelle yet because for just my son and me we use our GFC. https://gofastcampers.com/ They have a tent that goes onto any car now (superlight or something like that).

And, my buddy is a big fan of Crua Tents. Prices look interesting. And they're making a RTT now too.

they look cool . but im not spending thousands im too cheap and yes a 12 x 10 would work . finding the one i need . now thats the problem .

Quote Originally Posted by jlirot View Post
    I just got one of these. I haven't set it up yet but it's going to be my new car camping tent.

https://gazelletents.com/

I haven't used the Gazelle yet because for just my son and me we use our GFC. https://gofastcampers.com/ They have a tent that goes onto any car now (superlight or something like that).

And, my buddy is a big fan of Crua Tents. Prices look interesting. And they're making a RTT now too.
    How much was the Gazelle give me a review on it when you get it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN TOP SNIPER View Post
    How much was the Gazelle give me a review on it when you get it up.
    the site is saying sold out but yes a overlander style tent . how would it be in cooler times. like fall . im guessing like any other tent ,. i wont be winter camping

I have the perfect tent listed for sale on the site. 10x10 canvas Selkirk, bathtub floor, stove jack. Palace for one guy and weighs about 60 lbs
    WSS BC Monarch Member
    WSF Member
    BCWF Member
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

I was going to get exactly this. But they were sold out and I found the Gazelle. They gave me a super deal (I think 30% off). I didn't ask for it but they gave me the military discount. I cost about 100 bucks in shipping. I couldn't pass it up.

For a six pack I'll let you set it up in my yard to check it out. As long as you put it back in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by 264mag View Post
    I have the perfect tent listed for sale on the site. 10x10 canvas Selkirk, bathtub floor, stove jack. Palace for one guy and weighs about 60 lbs
    And if you're cheap (as stated - I'm not making any judgement calls - this seems perfect.