Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition link... Remove Coyotes from stanley park

Re: Petition link... Remove Coyotes from stanley park

most of the time if an animal has no fear of humans theres something wrong with it, rabies for example.

A dingo to eat a baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Every tent city needs it's own herd of grizzly bears, coyotes, wolf's and wolverine.

They should just re-introduce a pair of breeding wolves into the park, they'll take care of the coyote problem and fix the entire environment just like they did in Yellowstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest the Land View Post

You know these coyotes are becoming a threat to public safety right? And with all the garbage they eat they're toxic AF and it could have something to do with why they're actong so strangely (and they obciously have lost all fear of humans)

Oh, you mean like grizzlies where a lot of us live now that they aren’t hunted?

I don’t think I’ll sign.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    Oh, you mean like grizzlies where a lot of us live now that they aren’t hunted?

I don’t think I’ll sign.
    I'm with you let them wallow in it....just little dogs anyways.

Maybe Turdeau will show up to campaign and be eaten by ‘yotes? They DO eat garbage after all...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest the Land View Post
    You really think that eradicating these varmint coyotes is akin to getting rid of all the wildlife, and that after they're gone it won't be much of a park?

You know these coyotes are becoming a threat to public safety right? And with all the garbage they eat they're toxic AF and it could have something to do with why they're actong so strangely (and they obciously have lost all fear of humans)

Coyotes never even inhabited the park until the 1980's so all the whackjob fur bearer lovers can't even use the delusional "but they were here first" BS argument.

Is there any point where people like you will agree that human public safety trumps the life of toxic aggressive coyotes? They dont even belong in the park ffs

Signed the petition. Thanks for sharing

You are correct the coyotes migrated into the lower mainland after the European migration .Actually I think you will find the first coyote was reported in Vancouver in the 1890's. But, I do not remember seeing any here in the early 1970's
    "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Maybe Bring into some BISON too ! RJ

The park was overrun by black squirrels, but probably no so anymore. And I think it’s a lesson for city people to realize what wild animals can really be like.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.