Please feel free to share something you are pumped up or excited about this year in your pre-season scout.
Did a big trail cam pull the other day. Went from slow at work to too busy in the last few months so it’s been hard to keep up on the important things, like pre scouting!!
I have 10 cams in the area I frequent the most. As per usual after a 3 mth sabbatical a few were dead, almost 1/2 were spun on tree by bears and elk, some had an error, 1 had washed out white day time photos, 1 had no flash night time shots, and 1 was a murdered by something. It’s been almost 9 yrs in this spot, I leave them up 365 so some damage is to be expected. I figure I only have about a 1/3 of the data that I should have due to the aforementioned problems but there are a few picture to share, and they will get the mind wandering to the forests and the mountains.

We will call this a sausage party. Should all be 6s when done.

1 six from the sausage party at a latter date, as a six with still a bit of time to grow. He is likely a 3-4 year old bull with average genes.

Look at this fat young bull, he is likely 1.5 yrs old. He is legal where I live and would be just candy to eat, but….

Then there is this stud, it’s only early July in the picture and he is looking great, should be well into the low 300s when done but he doesn’t show up much…

Moving onto moose’s
He has 5 on the brow on 1 side and still lots of grow time from the photo date. Moose are on the up swing I think, at least away from the roads, lol.Get out there and scout, scout, scout.