Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scopes

Re: Scopes

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    turn the power on an Elite up above 7x and you'll find it doesnt give a nice sight picture. Also, when your Bushnell scope fails, expect it back in half a year. Good luck on your choice!

FWIW the 4200 3-9x40 doesnt share the same tube construction as the 2.5-10x40 (Titanium). It has the same tube material as the 3200 (Aluminum). They do have the fully multicoated lenses though, that the 3200 do not have.

cheers
    I hear this from some, but it has not been my experience. About a year ago, one was sent in (wouldn't hold zero). 30ish days later, new one on the doorstep.

Super impressed!

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Thanks very much to all who replied with their knowledge, opinions and experiences. It’ll make my choice much easier and more informed.

I will be sure to check them out really well at various power settings, and in poor light too.

Bill

I did a comparison test at the range last week with my friends Leupold 3X9 and my Elite 3200 3x9. Mine was sharper and brighter. Never had a problem with my 5 year old Bushnell. Better buy in my opinion.