Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER!

Re: 16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER!

Got the news yesterday that the Terrace search & rescue team will be conducting a search in the area the tent, jeans and shirt were seen from the 21st until the 23rd of this month.
    Wishing them luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Got the news yesterday that the Terrace search & rescue team will be conducting a search in the area the tent, jeans and shirt were seen from the 21st until the 23rd of this month.
    Wishing them luck!
    fingers crossed. Awesome news.

This is encouraging, my prayers to the family.
    WSS BC Monarch Member
    WSF Member
    BCWF Member
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Wishing them luck!
    Great news, thanks for posting that.
    Fingers crossed here as well.

Any word back from S@R. Did they find the camp ?

I had a wonderful man reach out to me who belonged to Terrace SAR. He saw the video my daughter put on YouTube and wanted to help us. He proceeded to bring Tom’s story forward to Terrace SAR. The girls and I were very emotional when we heard the news that they wanted to help us search for this old camp that was found years ago. Unfortunately, the government would not back them and fund this search….

This amazing group decided to continue with the search out of pocket! I set up a GoFundMe me account (Help Search & Rescue end 16 year search for Tom) to help pay for this search. Any funds you can give will help support them as the helicopter costs are very expensive. There are no words to express how forever grateful we will be for your support and kindness.

This group of individuals gave it there all for 3 days but unfortunately nothing was located…

I am so grateful that this group of individuals came into our lives. I wish I could find words to express how they impacted us from their kindness, dedication and will to search for Tom. They will forever hold a piece of our hearts. They are all amazing!

It has been a rough road the past 16 years but we will not give up. I just wish my girls didn’t have to go through this. I wish I could fix this ache in our hearts…

Please help us bring our husband and father home by sharing Tom’s story to anyone that is going to Spatsizi. One day I know we will find answers.

Tammy

Sorry to hear that nothing was found
    Kudos to those who volunteered their time.

One day the mountain will reveal her secrets ....

Really sorry Tammy and family.
    I think what actually may have happened will be very difficult after all this time.
    But, a rifle or back pack should still be out there, to at least say where he was in the end.
    I do hope someone comes across one of those items one day soon.
    Keep posting where ever you can, so that as many eyes can read your story and stay aware.

If the mountain or location is on google maps could someone leave a review there so that when people are looking into the location on google maps they see that review? Might help inform people of the search if they are looking to go there and aren't aware of the situation.

Do you have his last know location and/or his camp?