Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER!

16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER!

Please watch and share. I really need to get my husbands story out there. 16 years has been way too long for nothing to be found. If you or know anyone going to Spatsizi please keep an eye out for anything.
    The girls and I are asking for your help to bring Tom home.

16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER! - YouTube

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 16 year long search for MISSING HUNTER!

i pray one day you find closure.

Every year I think about this.....so sad and unfortunate. Ugh...

Hopefully you get closure one day soon.....
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

I too pray that you will have closure...

Hopefully this year he will be brought home. Keep going and reminding people.

Hmm now that a specific area is noted by hunters who found a brown tent 2 km up Eagle nest valley..hmmm
    Pretty pathetic search job by RCMP...MORE effort exerted for lost dogs/ horses..
    Pray for closure on this..
    Srupp

I have not been able to shake this tragedy. ..just can't fathom how any hunter outdoor enthusiast going into this area did not know of the missing hunter..and then finding tent jeans shirt ant not GPS LOCATION..or even forestry ribbons..marking his find..
    I don't fault him..but several times have found things in the woods that instantly raised my spidey. Senses..couple can't discuss..
    But one.l finding a vehicle deep in the woods no trails head long into a tree at speed. .door open..tires rotted off..lots of leAves inside vehicle..Used GPS RIBBONS..called RCMP..IT was a stolen vehicle from 12 years before.!
    Found knives..packs..grow ops...etc plus a couple of even more troubling locations..somehow you just know this find needs to be reported...sad this has dragged out so long for the family...
    One time flying east on a medivac told Tom my pilot that I spotted a crash site below me..we circled back found a crashed helicopter..private ? Never heard back. .no one wanted to talk...hmmm,,
    Srupp

I too have read the missing hunter thread several times over the years and my thoughts are always with you...I hope so much you get the closure you need...

We all used to hang out at Cariboo Fly and Tackle. I remember the day Tom came to the shop. There were a bunch of us and Tom entered all giddy with excitement stating he was going to the Spatisi for sheep. He had picked the brain of another solo hunter who had made the same trip a few times previously. Merlin made a map for Tom and gave him some other pertinent instructions
    I didn’t know Tom all that well only having made acquaintance with him a short time previously. I do know that he was very affable and a happy go lucky person.
    Sixteen years. An awful long time, an awful long time ago. I admire Tammy and Tom’s daughters for keeping Tom in our memories and pray that soon Tom will be discovered and be brought back in to his family so they may have closure. So we all may have closure.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    We all used to hang out at Cariboo Fly and Tackle. I remember the day Tom came to the shop. There were a bunch of us and Tom entered all giddy with excitement stating he was going to the Spatisi for sheep. He had picked the brain of another solo hunter who had made the same trip a few times previously. Merlin made a map for Tom and gave him some other pertinent instructions
    I didn’t know Tom all that well only having made acquaintance with him a short time previously. I do know that he was very affable and a happy go lucky person.
    Sixteen years. An awful long time, an awful long time ago. I admire Tammy and Tom’s daughters for keeping Tom in our memories and pray that soon Tom will be discovered and be brought back in to his family so they may have closure. So we all may have closure.
    Can Merlin remember the map he drew for Tom? Has anyone ever tried to trace it?