Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sturgeon Fishing On The Fraser

Re: Sturgeon Fishing On The Fraser

Ha ha yeah, good people for.sure, hard to take a catch and release fishery too seriously...I was sad they didnt get a pic of the biggest one we caught because I was too.rough grabbing the leader...

I think the best time to catch sturgeon is when you have time to go..we ve caught them through out the year..seem to have good luck in freshet tucking away on the side out of the main current..fun to watch picnic tables and boats float by lol

Keep.in mind anchoring in river and ocean is serious and people die every year, be safe!
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Is there a BEST time EG month for prime sturgeon fishing in the Fraser River ? RJ

March April.....

August....September (better!), October can be wild! November too depending on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm fished with Leaseman on several occasions phenominal experiences..great guy knowledgeable river boat captain..knows sturgeon...and their sturgeon holes..
    He's much more forgiving on bull moose..lol giving them a warning shot..giggle..
    Cheers Buddy
    Steven

Some stories are better left along....right buddy!?

Hmmm ok Brother..
    Tap tap tap
    Steven