Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sturgeon Fishing On The Fraser

Sturgeon Fishing On The Fraser

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eEphNFdScs4&pp=sAQA

Subscribe! New video every friday🤙
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sturgeon Fishing On The Fraser

Fun times....!

Probably have caught thousands over the last 20+ year with family, friends and clients.

One hell of a workout for sure!

10' 4" is my best to date.....probably a mile from that location!

Nice, thats a big one Leaseman! My best after starting a few years back is somewhere just under 8 feet...didnt have a tape with me and it was during freshet, so no good spot for pics or measuring....sure is a great easy way to.get some refuge from the city...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Nice work Electric! Back in my early sturgeon days I did a day on the river with Leaseman, lets just say he helped keep the fire alive! Managed to get into a place where I have a shop, so I picked up a used jet back in 2017. Its been fun for sure, now my kids have the bug!

'rifle
    Last edited by longrifle; 07-30-2021 at 02:55 PM.
    Nearly all people can stand adversity, but if you want to test a person's character, give them power.

Sturgeon fishing is one of my favorites. I have a 8hrs guided trip booked for Friday Aug 13 and for Aug 22. It's going to be awesome

Is there a BEST time EG month for prime sturgeon fishing in the Fraser River ? RJ

Awesome! Subscribed. Love sturgeon fishing, but it's been a while for me. I gotta get back out there.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Is there a BEST time EG month for prime sturgeon fishing in the Fraser River ? RJ
    October/November when the salmon are dying. They feed heavy on those rotting carcasses.
    Check my Youtube Channel for fishing and hunting videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjN...AEGjPIUba3pn9g

[QUOTE=bottles;2270816]Awesome! Subscribed. Love sturgeon fishing, but it's been a while for me. I gotta get back out there.

October/November when the salmon are dying. They feed heavy on those rotting carcasses.[/QUOTE

Excellent I can make that work ! RJ

Hmm fished with Leaseman on several occasions phenominal experiences..great guy knowledgeable river boat captain..knows sturgeon...and their sturgeon holes..
    He's much more forgiving on bull moose..lol giving them a warning shot..giggle..
    Cheers Buddy
    Steven

Looks like a great group of guys to be fishing with. They're into it but not taking it too serious.