Thread: Deluxe Wall Tents

Deluxe Wall Tents

Hello - sent an email on the weekend to Deluxe Wall Tents and left a message today - looking forward to placing an order with them - anyone have experience with their customer service ? I anticipate a longer than normal wait time and okay with that, but just want to hear some positive feed back - so I can give them my money !

2. Site Sponsor

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

Re: Deluxe Wall Tents

Customer service is excellent. Bent one of my corner frame pieces several years ago. Called them and they had changed frame styles so not available. They searched high and low and found one for me, and only charged me shipping.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

I bought a used Deluxe Wall Tent (10x12 with porch) off a local HBCer a couple years back. After I bought it I contacted Perry, dropped down to see him to get some of his upgraded extruded aluminium frame brackets as well as a tarp. I also picked his brain about tent care, repair, stoves etc. He had no problem helping me out with my tent even though I bought it second hand. He's also an HBC sponsor so throw him some business.

Anyhow, I had my tent set up yesterday to make sure it was all good for elk season. Ended up sitting in it drinking beer for the afternoon thinking of the next hunt. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 07-19-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Excellent manufacturers , shipping spot on. Great product. recommend a ten foot porch, you will never regret it.

Great tents and first class service. Easy to deal with.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

great service here too. asked perry to put in a roof jack in addition to the side stove jack. He asked when i needed it and i mentioned that our camp was pillaged and i need it next week if possible. The tent was sent out in a couple days.

Perry is excellent to deal with. The Dawson Creek Sportsman's Club has purchased several tents for our gun show raffles and every year same great service. I would go any where else for a tent.

Andy Waddell
    President
    Dawson Creek Sportsman's Club
    www.dcsc.ca

"It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll" Bon Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    I bought a used Deluxe Wall Tent (10x12 with porch) off a local HBCer a couple years back. After I bought it I contacted Perry, dropped down to see him to get some of his upgraded extruded aluminium frame brackets as well as a tarp. I also picked his brain about tent care, repair, stoves etc. He had no problem helping me out with my tent even though I bought it second hand. He's also an HBC sponsor so throw him some business.

Anyhow, I had my tent set up yesterday to make sure it was all good for elk season. Ended up sitting in it drinking beer for the afternoon thinking of the next hunt. Can't wait.

AWESOME My dad would be happy to know his tent is going to good use

Can’t get them to answer me about stock on some cots I ordered two weeks ago!!! Havnt got any shipping info so assuming they don’t have any or havnt got around to it yet. Maybe I’m being ridiculous but I figured ordering a couple cots a month before I’d be using them is not.