Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gone Fishin' or Cabela's in Nanaimo?

Re: Gone Fishin' or Cabela's in Nanaimo?

Cabelas has such poor service went to Nanaimo to look at and probably buy a Tika 17 HMR stood at the counter while the no minds in there were B S people I left gonna go see the people at Gone Fishing tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    Another option is to look around some of the stores in Campbell river, like river sportsman. The up Island stores will probably be dialed in on whats catching fish in the local lakes up there this time of year.
    Campbell River has a couple of amazing retailers. Well worth extending the drive if you're already going to Courtenay/Comox/Cumberland.

Gone Fishin' has some pretty top notch staff who're happy to work with customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    Campbell River has a couple of amazing retailers. Well worth extending the drive if you're already going to Courtenay/Comox/Cumberland.

Gone Fishin' has some pretty top notch staff who're happy to work with customers.
    I'm going right by River Sportsmen on the way to Port Hardy.

Drove from Lake Cowichan last year.Only place that had Sitka gear in stock and gave us money off because we bought a few items . Drove right by Cabela's to River Sportsmen awesome store

Gone fishing hands down, , all their stores have a great group of people in them, i live in Courtenay and frequent them , if they don’t have it, they will try their hardest to get it for me, and only if that fails will i go to cabelas

Gone fishing and River sportsman are thumbs up and Locally owned.
    Great people. Great help and advice.

Keep your cash in Canada rather than USA
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA