Thread: verify a pal with the CFP

verify a pal with the CFP

please delete if not allowed.

Hello, what pal info do i need to verify a pal? pal number and date of birth?

cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: verify a pal with the CFP

Just the #

Full number including the .000X

Name address etc of PALholder.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

you dont have to call cfp for non restricted. confirm picture and expiry. unless you live in surrey. then confirm everything, call the police and have them arrest the buyer as a precaution. run criminal record check, credit check and call all homeless shelters to see if they are missing any residents.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

the law changed a month or 2 back. you have to call to verify pal for non restricted. its on the rcmp website.

It hasn’t changed yet. If you read the link provided, it says you can verify a PAL is valid, not that you must do so. If a license is presented that is still valid by the date on it, and the picture matches the purchaser, it’s up to you if you make the sale on the spot or jump through their games to confirm the license or not.

Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I had a guy that gave me the wrong rev# once while doing a transaction online, also wouldn't send a pic of licence .. also was real ignorant about it. I could tell from the way the CFC officer on the phone worded it that it was just the rev number was off but the guy was a real a$$hole about it when I called him about it. Threatened to sue me and the whole bit. Moral of the story is ... to the CFC it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    I had a guy that gave me the wrong rev# once while doing a transaction online, also wouldn't send a pic of licence .. also was real ignorant about it. I could tell from the way the CFC officer on the phone worded it that it was just the rev number was off but the guy was a real a$$hole about it when I called him about it. Threatened to sue me and the whole bit. Moral of the story is ... to the CFC it matters.
    I wouldn't send a pic of my license to anyone either. That's a great way to get all of your pal # info into the wrong hands!