Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vortex Spotters

Re: Vortex Spotters

Quote Originally Posted by madcalfe View Post
    have you looked through a razor yet? or a swaro or leica?
    I have looked through the Razor 11-33x50. It’s nice and light. But I think my viper is comparable when side by side comparison. I know we are not talking about the same magnification and objective lens size, so it’s not a perfect comparison.
    The original post was not comparing the Viper and the Razor or some other high end scope. It was about whether the upgrade from a Diamondback to a Viper was worth the money. Funny how most miss that point when it comes to talking about optics.
    Now if we are to answer the original question. Is the upgrade from a Diamondback to a Viper worth the extra money? I would have to say that it is totally worth the money. I can speak to that. I did this very upgrade and I am satisfied with my upgrade. I bought my Viper new for $1000 on sale and sold my Diamondback for $350. For the outlay of $750 extra it’s a no brainer.
    This discussion about optics is as old as the chicken or the egg question.
    Last edited by Greenthumbed; 07-16-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Re: Vortex Spotters

Quote Originally Posted by madcalfe View Post
    have you looked through a razor yet? or a swaro or leica?
    Kowa is another option. Better glass than any vortex. And you won't need there warranty