Thread: HELP !...trail cam problem from hell..

HELP !...trail cam problem from hell..

PLEASE---ANYONE !!!....I have a bushnell trailscout camera , bid on it at a fundraiser last yr , fooled with it maybe a yr ago....cant remember the password to access !!....driving me nuts...AND , the instructions have no written knowledge of fixing THAT problem...only says 'default password '0000'.....did that stil say's 'access denied'...anyway...Im after a VERY large footed blacktail deer and want to know if I'm wasting my time...only 3 weeks left in season...have 3 spots...time running out !...anyone know?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: HELP !...trail cam problem from hell..

I have a bushnell trail sentry, as far as I know you cant override the password code! you might want to contact bushnell!
    Hunt to live-live to hunt!

You will need to contact Bushnell. They password protect them for the sake of the owner, and if or when they get stolen they will not function without the correct password. Call Bushnell see what they say.

IT'S HAMMER TIME!!! uh, sorry good luck with your camera
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

WoodOx Guest

Regarding this same model - yo guys who use one - have you ever had it get stuck on camera mode where it takes tons of pics constantly? Ive tried to take it off video and back tosingle shot countless times but no go?

Their website may be of some help

Ive dealt with this problem with a customer, your camera will have to be sent in to Bushnell, expect it back in the spring
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004