Thread: Calling all rod and gun clubs!!!!!!!

Calling all rod and gun clubs!!!!!!!

As you are all aware, our rights and privileges around gun ownership, sport shooting, hunting etc are under constant attack these days. I personally, along with the Quesnel Rod and gun Club believe that one of the most effective ways to protect what's ours is through having as many flourishing rod and gun clubs as possible. There is no better way to create new gun owners, and create more passionate gun owners than through strong membership numbers in a local rod and gun club.

That being said, as some of you may have seen, the South Cariboo Sportsmans Association suffered a devastating loss during the forest fire season a few years back. they have been diligently trying to raise funds through raffles etc to get the club back to what it was. I wasn't really aware of any of this until recently, but when I heard what was going on, I took it to my clubs board of directors meeting. We at the Quesnel Rod and Gun club decided it was time to step up and help. We are sending a $1000 donation their way.

I challenge all of you who are involved in a local rod and gun club to do the same!!!!

$1000 is a small enough amount that most R&G's can afford it without even noticing......but if 20 clubs donate, I gaurantee $20000 will be VERY noticeable for this club getting back on its feet!

Time to put up or shut up folks.....support our shooting community, and make it stronger in some small way.....or stand back and watch it die.

Thanks
    Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Calling all rod and gun clubs!!!!!!!

Actually, I was curious about a Prince Georg Rod and Gun club and whereabouts they are located/how to go about joining

https://www.pgrgclub.ca/

P.G. has a very active club, with multiple ranges including their blackwater range which I believe is over 1500 yds now. You should find all the info you need at the link provided!!

Chris
    Emerson

Good on you Chris for putting the challenge out there. I live a few blocks from the Semiahmoo R&GC and have had intentions of joining for a couple of years, but the only range is indoors and it’s been shut due to “the pandemic”. There are a member or three on here and it seems like the City of Surrey (which might as well be on the moon compared to where we live) wants it gone. You’ve motivated me to look into it again.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Good on ya!! Joining up and getting involved in your local rod and gun is a great way to support gun ownership!!! Grab a bunch of your friends and get them on board too!!

Chris
    Emerson