Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moose draw for 7-12B

Moose draw for 7-12B

Our group was lucky enough to draw shared moose leh in Mu 7-12b NOT looking for anyone’s honey holes just some general information as the last time I was in there was 2009 when we drew out there but that hunt was real short had some horse shoes that year two bulls in one day on the either side of the FRS so really didn’t get to explore the area too much. Any info would be appreciated greatly as this years hunt is in honour of my Dad who passed away on June 4, he really wanted to get out there this year even had me put in for the draw while he was in the hospital. The last time we were up there we were around the “grave yard” unfortunately I have had my gps crap out on me and can’t remember how to get back to that area. Again any info would be appreciated thanks again should be up there around the 1st week of October anyone on here that will be in the area feel free to drop in for a beer or a coffee. Thanks again
    VEGETARIAN (vej' eter' een) n:
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose draw for 7-12B

I was there back on 2018. Pm me and we can chat. Happy to help if I can.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

toss me a PM. I can steer ya into some spots. I was just out there last weekend, and things are looking better moose wise this year! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

You're in good hands w/ Moosinaround giving advice. Enjoy your trip
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Thanks again pm sent. It’s greatly appreciated
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

Was looking trough the regs and noticed that elk is also open for 6 point or better. Would it be worthwhile to get a tag or is the elk population in this zone few and far in between. Thanks guys and gals
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

most elk in 7-12B will be on private land
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Was looking at the weather forecast it looks like it’s still going to be warm out. Was wondering if anyone knows of any place that we could hang meat in a cold storage if we happen to fill our draw early. Thank for the help
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

Chilako Meats on the west side of PG

Thanks Todbartell
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER