Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stave Lake Bull Draw 2020/2021

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: Stave Lake Bull Draw 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin21 View Post
    Thanks ! I definitely thought it was a mistake at first ��
    Definitely is a mistake because that was my draw……and dont chu forgit bubbalouee….. dam congrats and good luck
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Definitely is a mistake because that was my draw……and dont chu forgit bubbalouee….. dam congrats and good luck
    Haha ! Hopefully one day you get drawn for it ! Fingers crossed we can make something happen on it

For that draw. Do you boat. Or do the grind up west Harrison fsr and fallow the cloud nine power plant projects. To the river ?

I love that area. Did Lay-out in the mid 2000s up there. It’s frickin steep, we had one block we called Jenny Craig. Everyone dropped at least 10lbs hiking in over a week. Good luck!! Watch out for Sasquatch and hairy foresters.

Nice up there. I singled stemmed trees out of there about 8 years ago. Seen some big elk up there around the 11km mark.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Prepare for rain, lots of rain like you’ve never seen before….had the Pitt draw last year and never could even comprehend the amount of rain we got, if we didn’t have a cabin with a wood stove, would have ended early
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    For that draw. Do you boat. Or do the grind up west Harrison fsr and fallow the cloud nine power plant projects. To the river ?
    Definitely boat...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by Treed View Post
    I love that area. Did Lay-out in the mid 2000s up there. It’s frickin steep, we had one block we called Jenny Craig. Everyone dropped at least 10lbs hiking in over a week. Good luck!! Watch out for Sasquatch and hairy foresters.
    From what I've seen so far it is definitely steep.. preparing myself now for that and all the rain

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    Boat access only

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Prepare for rain, lots of rain like you’ve never seen before….had the Pitt draw last year and never could even comprehend the amount of rain we got, if we didn’t have a cabin with a wood stove, would have ended early
    We keep reminding ourselves be ready for the rain. Congrats on getting that draw, did you fill your tag ?