Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indian Arm

Re: Indian Arm

Everyone needs to remember (who is reading this thread), this is a very limited opportunity leh hunt.
    The chances of winning are slim to none.
    So, it makes no sense to keep it "top secret".
    If anyone has knowledge and can help others out on this type off hunt, please do so.
    Do it thru pm if one is concerned of the poaching element or for what ever other reason one does not want it give info publicly.
    IF it was 10:1 odds, i can see why some would not want to share.
    But at these odds, help a fellow hunter, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Everyone needs to remember (who is reading this thread), this is a very limited opportunity leh hunt.
    The chances of winning are slim to none.
    So, it makes no sense to keep it "top secret".
    If anyone has knowledge and can help others out on this type off hunt, please do so.
    Do it thru pm if one is concerned of the poaching element or for what ever other reason one does not want it give info publicly.
    IF it was 10:1 odds, i can see why some would not want to share.
    But at these odds, help a fellow hunter, imo.
    Thanks Bugle M In. So far, everyone has been really generous with sharing info about the area and I truly feel blessed to be able to go for an Elk hunt in that basin. It seems like it will probably be a pretty tough, but rewarding hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperYeti View Post
    Thanks Bugle M In. So far, everyone has been really generous with sharing info about the area and I truly feel blessed to be able to go for an Elk hunt in that basin. It seems like it will probably be a pretty tough, but rewarding hunt.
    Glad to hear and i know from past experience (my hunting buddies son drew the pitt lake leh) that there were many offering
    advice, so there are tons of good folk on here.
    I have also heard complaints (while out in the field) that too often to much info is handed out on hbc and ruins an area.
    I suppose there is some truth to that at times, but some of these leh hunts dont have that issue.
    Anyways, good luck.

Thanks man, I'll try to get lots of pictures and see if I can piece together a hunt story when all is over and done with.

Just got back from the Indian river. We were unable to locate the herds this trip. We did come across lots of sign , some very fresh. Horrible weather to start but did get better... then worse. The river rose a ton with the rain making crossing not possible for day and a half in most areas. I met both guys with the bull draws and it was a pleasure to camp and chat together. Both really great guys. The road was very busy with off roaders so very loud....bikes , quads. I believe all other 3 draws are in there currently, we had to leave for nephew to go back to work. I am hoping to get back out soon. If any of the last few years draws would like to chime in that would be great...we are still hopeful for a juicy cow!!!

Good luck to all with the draw.

My buddy had the McNabb Creek draw a few years back and I'm still in touch with the other hunters we met over there. Great guys.

I've learned a lot more about elk hunting since then and would really like a shot at a big Rosie. Here's hoping for next LEH!
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Good morning all with tags.Was nice to meet the bull draw holders. How you all making out ?
    majorguns

Quote Originally Posted by stixnstones View Post
    Good morning all with tags.Was nice to meet the bull draw holders. How you all making out ?
    Is this Brian C?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Nope �� who’s that ?
    majorguns

Any news from tag �� holders ???
    majorguns