Thread: 3-33 Zone B Mountain Goat

3-33 Zone B Mountain Goat

Hi everybody. Hope many of of you on here had some success with your draws.

I was successful for the first time in 7 years of trying and drew a region 3-33, Zone B goat tag. Super excited! I have some knowledge of the area and don't live to far away but if anybody has drawn this hunt before and has any comments or things they learned from it would love to hear from you.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 3-33 Zone B Mountain Goat

Fewer goats in the area, I drew across the valley a few years back. I got a goat but I only saw one while I was there 10 days. Young billy.
    go high up and just keep looking. The whole area is brutal to hike but there are ways to the alpine just need to look around on the maps and internet to find them

Quote Originally Posted by Steelpulse View Post
    Fewer goats in the area, I drew across the valley a few years back. I got a goat but I only saw one while I was there 10 days. Young billy.
    go high up and just keep looking. The whole area is brutal to hike but there are ways to the alpine just need to look around on the maps and internet to find them
    Was your draw in 3-33 C? I pulled that tag this year. If so I'd love to pick your brain if you're willing.

Cheers

Only just saw this so thanks for the reply. Congrats on your goat and had a feeling i was in for an ass kicking on this hunt but i am up for the challenge.