Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking the ice...Spatsizi

Re: Breaking the ice...Spatsizi

No. When Alpine cancelled their flights I called around in a panic but couldn't find a charter to take us in. I ended up booking with Northern Rockies and flew in with the wife and kids to a lake near the Yukon border. After booking with N Rockies, I did find out Keith Connors was flying out of Iskut but I was already paid up with N Rockies. Had an awesome trip anyway, just got back a few days ago and will put up a story soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    Did you fly into Coldfish?
    How’d you make out?

That’s good to hear. Glad you made it work out. We ended up getting a ride with Keith but no longer going to coldfish. Picked a random lake and going to make the best of it in two weeks. Looking forward to your story.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    No. When Alpine cancelled their flights I called around in a panic but couldn't find a charter to take us in. I ended up booking with Northern Rockies and flew in with the wife and kids to a lake near the Yukon border. After booking with N Rockies, I did find out Keith Connors was flying out of Iskut but I was already paid up with N Rockies. Had an awesome trip anyway, just got back a few days ago and will put up a story soon.
    Too bad, you couldn’t do plan A, thank you for the response.
    Glad plan B worked out for you and your family.
    Also looking forward to the story

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    That’s good to hear. Glad you made it work out. We ended up getting a ride with Keith but no longer going to coldfish. Picked a random lake and going to make the best of it in two weeks. Looking forward to your story.
    Got any contact details for Keith?

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    Looking forward to hearing all about your Hunt!!