Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Leh results online now

Re: Leh results online now

Zero again for 7 years. Maybe time to boycott an apparently inept & unfair lottery for leh’s. If enough stop giving them free money for nothing they might retool the system to be truly fair-using something like a blindfolded draw or bingo drum draw mechanism. If nothing pre-emptive is done then 2 things will continue:1. aiding & abetting an unfair system that usurps our hard-earned money 2. discouragement of the hunting community because of apparent bungling &/or favouritism. Worst case scenario: the whole leh system is shut down & we go to a totally fair, general open season. Best case scenario: a totally fair leh draw system without conditions & biases which should have been from day one.

I honestly doubt that with our government. Most likely if nobody buys they just shut down hunting all together with how screwed the world is lol. I don’t have high hopes
    Member of CCFR

orest 06, I like your idea. Please boycott this unfair lottery and get as many of your buddies as you can to follow suit. The more people that think like that, the better my odds will be.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 06-22-2021 at 08:39 AM.

All for one & one for all. Our large crew is out! Don’t be the coyote that hangs around for so-called improved odds because many of us have left. In unity there is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by orest.06 View Post
    All for one & one for all. Our large crew is out! Don’t be the coyote that hangs around for so-called improved odds because many of us have left. In unity there is strength.
    Lol, this coyote and his hunting partners have been very fortunate and done pretty well in the LEH's so far. No need to stop rolling the dice every year to appease others that havent.

Good luck this fall!!

Quote Originally Posted by orest.06 View Post
    ...... Best case scenario: a totally fair leh draw system without conditions & biases which should have been from day one.
    good description
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

No doubt it’s a lottery and it’s luck of the draw. My brother and I have been entering for the same time about 10 years now. I have never won a leh ever and he has won 8 in the last 5 years. Crazy but I’m not going to quit I hold
    out hope for a good tag one day. Plus it’s like $30 a year pretty cheap entertainment

3 of us have been putting in for 5-01 for 12 years. 2 of us have property there so that is where we spend the first week of October.

With moose at about 25:1 and antlerless mule deer at 34:1 for that time frame, the odds should of been in hour favour by now but nope. Nil for all of us again. Oh well. I will enjoy watching the bulls chase the cows and the finding a nice buck is probably more fun than shooting the first for I see. But I would really like to compare it.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by BCLongshot View Post
    Bull draw 7-11
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I no who got all the bull draws in 5-1, Decka Lake groups got 5 bull draws amongst two shaved and a single.