Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dog Food Recommendations

Re: Dog Food Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Well, my golden gets Royal Canin, adult food. He also gets beef bones, and wild game bones. I also give him my moose antlers, and he loves them. He does not get human food, ever! He is a very healthy, athletic dog, with the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a dog!! Vet seems to think the kibble we are feeding him is ok, they kinda know stuff!! moosin
    Here is a review on your dog's kibble. This group reviews all makes of dog food,,,,they are not affiliated to any specific brand. Take it for what it's worth.

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...maxi-dog-food/

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    Here is a review on your dog's kibble. This group reviews all makes of dog food,,,,they are not affiliated to any specific brand. Take it for what it's worth.

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...maxi-dog-food/
    NOOOOOOOO lol. Pet food advisor is run by somebody who has no nutrition training. Knows a lot about human teeth though...

Quote Originally Posted by huntingfamily View Post
    NOOOOOOOO lol. Pet food advisor is run by somebody who has no nutrition training. Knows a lot about human teeth though...
    That's why I said take it for what it's worth. There are other reviews out there, though, but generally if you just look at the first half dozen ingredients on the bag that can tell you almost the whole story.

I got my bags of Inukshuk. I'm mixing with her other kibble until it runs out. Firstly, she likes it. She's picky and she likes it.

Secondly, in only 2 weeks her coat is more shiny and she looks great. Mind you I've been giving her good kibbles, some raw, and she's in great shape.

But I can already notice the difference.

I highly recommend the inukshuk.

I use and have been using Nutro for thirty years for all of my dogs. Nine dogs over the last thirty yrs with no food related health problems. All of my dogs have been large to giant breeds, people often comment on how beautiful their coats are and none have ever had joint or digestion problems. I recommend it highly, two of my kids just got new puppies, a Great Dane and a Rottie and they are both on it and are very happy healthy pups.

A heads up for people that don’t know. Whatever dog food you choose check to see if it sells on Amazon, they offer a subscription service that gives you 5-10% off and deliver it to your door on a scheduled drop off with free delivery.
    'The bible says the end is coming soon, I hope I get my cabin built by then'
    Richard ‘Dick’ Proenekke