Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
..... cause the BCWF is too concerned about hurting feelings or being offered a chair so they can "watch" the negotiations. **** these dirt bags.
Thanks for telling me what motivates me. I was previously unaware that my goal was to get a chair to "watch" the proceedings. (Where are you getting your intel, btw? I'd take your source off the payroll because he's feeding you bullshit )

There's lots of Conservative news outlets you could communicate with to articulate your concerns. Rebel News, True North, The Post Millennial. Hey man. Conservatism is starting to pick up. But it aint coming from our Status Quo politicians. Break out of the mold. Walk away from what they are doing.

Wait, are you suggesting BCWF think outside the box by becoming...some sort of conservative action group? That BCWF should make "conservatism" one of it's goals? Drop the crack pipe and back away from the chalupa. BCWF cannot become a conservative political action committee. We'd be in contravention of all sorts of laws and we'd incur a huge financial expense.

Why would we do that? I mean, one reason we'd do that it because the membership, in discussions with itself over a Zoom call about how to address the challenges of T&R sent a clear message saying that they wanted the BCWF to change it's purposes from a conservation organization into a conservative PAC, or because they sent a message saying we need to pursue *conservation* through conservative political action or something.

The problem, of course, is that you've been saying even having that conversation between BCWF members is somehow completely wrong.

Or are you saying BCWF should become a conservative political organization because....that's what you'd like to see? If so, hey, register, send in the questions, give the feedback. Again, you need to be a BCWF member, so if you're not, join a BCWF club or become a direct member and then explain to the other members how your plan works. If it's a good plan I'm sure you'll get support.

If you stay, it provides legitimacy. It's not a legitimate process. It's a forced process with no recourse for the major population.
If BCWF stays....where? In that place where it talks to it's members and asks for bottom up feedback? Where it tells the government that we're not happy with what it's doing or how it's doing it?

You remember what it is that you're objecting to on this thread, right? You're objecting to BCWF making use of the interwebs and Zoom to have a conversation with the BCWF president, and Indigenous consultant and the membership to find out what we do about reconciliation and all the challenges that are presented by it.

I think maybe you've lost the plot and confused who plays what roles. If I'm wrong please explain, and make the dots really easy to connect. I somehow doubt that Ezra Levant wants to hear about habitat preservation or predator control, and I doubt he'll help us on that score, but if you can clear my confusion up I'd appreciate it.